Artists Statement

I paint as often and as much as I can. I take classes when I can afford it, but the money usually goes to buy more art supplies. This blog is to share the results with you! I am a Work in Progress.

Dianne Lanning Fine Art.com


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Time for en plein air again,

Sunol Regional - Little Yosemite
This was to be a meet up with some plein air painting friends, but, since I am a declared weather wimp, I bowed out. Well, it became a popular decision when it hit 104 F, and the Park had some major maintenance with big machinery. So, hopefully it will be in the 80's in a few more days and we can get out there to try again.
I took this photo on a sort of scouting expedition earlier in the year as the rains stopped. It's from a narrow dirt road up on the side of the canyon, looking across at this big. . . rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment