Artists Statement

I paint as often and as much as I can. I take classes when I can afford it, but the money usually goes to buy more art supplies. This blog is to share the results with you! I am a Work in Progress.

Dianne Lanning Fine Art.com


Monday, February 23, 2015

So I don't forget how

I haven't posted for a long time. (Duh) I've spent way to much time on Pinterest!

I'm really doing this because I'm having trouble figuring out how to upload my own picture to it. I know I can Pin from my blog, but I can't get it to upload from iPhoto. Rumor has it you can do this, but my iPhoto remains mute on HOW.

So to give it a try:
Well, finally. It turned out that all that work I did to make a pdf, it had to be a jpg to work. Sigh. My Sister-in-law sent me this one, I couldn't resist!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha what a nice photo! Cats are really like that! We are their servants, you know that? I discovered Pinterest to. There is so much to see and gives a lot of ideas to paint! Have lots of fun with it!! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete